Welcome to CHIMERA!
is a comprehensive safety software system which incorporates various software
modules that consolidates the collection and reporting of safety information.
Through a diverse selection of tools,
has flexibility that enables its users to manage their safety programs
efficiently and effectively.
provides clients with a:
- Chemical inventory management and reporting application that seamlessly integrates SDSs and
- Equipment management and inspection application designed to enable users to track equipment while also creating custom inspections for each equipment type. This can include fume hoods, fire extinguishers, AEDs, eye wash / showers, shop equipment, etc.
- Customized and user-friendly Inspection application which enables users to create custom inspection types or choose from one of the numerous established inspection types pre-loaded into the system, while also enabling management to track completion and other associating analytics
is an excellent management tool for:
- Identifying duties that may require cross training of personnel
- Distribution of work loads
- Time management analysis
- Managers / supervisors to monitor their function
- Providing key analytical data to support your safety and risk management programs
CHIMERA Options & Features
Chemical Inventory Management and Electronic Reporting Application
provides various tools which are designed to help simplify inventory management while also providing quick and easy access to crucial hazard and safety data.
offers clients three options. Cost and services offered are dependent on the option selected:
Equipment Management and Inspection Application
- The first option is a Self-Managed Program. This program provides clients with the means to
track their chemical inventory and incorporate SDSs.
- The second option is the CHIMERA Managed Program. This program provides clients with a means
to expeditiously develop their program by having CHIMERA personnel locate SDSs and extract
- The third option allows clients to start with the CHIMERA Managed Program to expedite setting
up their chemical inventory program and later change to the Self-Managed Program to reduce cost.
The Equipment Management and Inspection Application assists users in managing any type of equipment the user may need to track. This can include fume hoods, fire extinguishers, AEDs, eyewash/showers, fork-lifts, etc. The user can add and manage equipment types while creating custom inspection templates that are easily accessible through the use of mobile devices. Additionally, CHIMERA
clients will be able to identify potential issues, capture key information, and track trends for any equipment which they manage.
The Inspection Application is built to enable users to create their own custom inspections with a variety of input types and photo integration, allowing for clear and concise reports. Users of this system will also note the simple mobile friendly interface that allows them to conduct their inspections with ease. Additionally, reports are located in an easily accessible location. This allows the user to quickly review the initial inspection report, track follow-up inspections, comment on pending items and add any new items that must be addressed. Furthermore, with the integrated user management, administrators can track who has completed their inspections, create and view Audit List results, in addition to various other reporting options. Once completed, quick access to key analytical data is available through a refined set of reports.
Security and Backup
is powered by Amazon Web Services, including all security and backup systems.
For more information on AWS cloud security, please visit
AWS Security and Compliance Information
Would you like a demonstration?
for a test drive and see for yourself how user friendly it is and how
can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your safety program. Please fill out the form below: