Welcome to CHIMERA!
is a comprehensive safety software system which incorporates various software
modules that consolidates the collection and reporting of safety information.
Through a diverse selection of tools,
has flexibility that enables its users to manage their safety programs
efficiently and effectively.
provides clients with a:
- Chemical inventory management and reporting application that seamlessly integrates SDSs and
- Safety equipment inspection application designed for: fume hoods, fire extinguishers, AEDs,
eye wash / showers and kitchen hoods
- Multifaceted safety inspection reporting application which enables users to create custom
inspection types or choose from one of the numerous established inspection types pre-loaded
into the system
is an excellent management tool for:
- Identifying duties that may require cross training of personnel
- Distribution of work loads
- Time management analysis
- Managers / supervisors to monitor their function
CHIMERA Options & Features
Chemical Inventory Management and Electronic Reporting Application
provides various tools which are designed to help simplify inventory management while also providing
a plethora of reports aimed at providing quick and easy access to crucial inventory and hazard data.
offers clients three options. Cost and services offered are dependent on the option selected:
- The first option is a Self-Managed Program. This program provides clients with the means to
track their chemical inventory and incorporate SDSs.
- The second option is the CHIMERA Managed Program. This program provides clients with a means
to expeditiously develop their program by having CHIMERA personnel locate SDSs and extract
- The third option allows clients to start with the CHIMERA Managed Program to expedite setting
up their chemical inventory program and later change to the Self-Managed Program to reduce cost.
The cost of the
Fully Managed Program includes:
- Software updates
- Storage of data
- Management reports
- Technical support and training (Unlimited)
- Unlimited number of users
- CHIMERA software and hardware maintenance and development (Client's
IT staff does not have to address software issues)
- SDS search and updates
Technical support is limited to the first 30 days, under the Self-Managed Program.
Safety Equipment Inspection Application
The Safety Equipment Inspection Application assists users in managing fume hoods, fire extinguishers,
AEDs, eyewash/showers and kitchen-hoods. Through the use of mobile devices, UPC-scanners, and an
easy to use user inspection system,
clients will be able to identify potential issues, capture key information, and track trends for
the equipment which they manage.
Safety Inspection Software Application
The Safety Inspection Software Application is a safety module built to enable users to create custom
reporting types while also providing a simple, easy to use interface to conduct inspections. The
information collected from these reports is then captured for analysis. This program also consolidates
all of your inspection reports for one location. This allows the user to quickly review the initial
inspection report, track follow-up inspections, comment on pending items and add any new items that
must be addressed.
The system comes with a number of pre-loaded inspections to get started, including:
Security and Backup
- Environmental Management and Lab Safety
- Fire and Life Safety
- Hot Work Inspection
- Indoor Air Quality
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Radiation Safety
- Shop Safety
is powered by Amazon Web Services, including all security and backup systems.
For more information on AWS cloud security, please visit
AWS Security and Compliance Information
Would you like a demonstration?
for a test drive and see for yourself how user friendly it is and how
can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your safety program. Please fill out the form below: